Photo Credits: Krizia Flores, Werner Minshall | Web Design: Jamie Tardif

Product Information

ALL ITEMS MAY CONTAIN: MILK, EGG, WHEAT. 

MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES: MILK, EGG, WHEAT, ALMOND, PISTACHIO.

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, EGGS, BUTTER, BING CHERRIES DRIED, SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI)), EGG YOLKS, BAKING SODA, SALT, CAYENNE PEPPER.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 3 pieces (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 110 Fat Cal 30, Total Fat 3.5 g (5% DV), Sat.Fat 2g (10%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8%DV), Sodium 65mg (3%DV),Total Carb. 18g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Cayenne Cherry Chocolate Chunk

Crystalized Ginger Apple

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, EGGS, BROWN SUGAR, BUTTER, DRIED APPLE, CRYSTALIZED GINGER, EGG YOLKS, GROUND GINGER, CARDAMOM, BAKING SODA, SALT

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 3 pieces (28g),  Amount Per Serving: Calories 110 Fat Cal 25, Total Fat 3g (5% DV), Sat.Fat 1.5g (8%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8%DV), Sodium 65mg (3%DV),Total Carb. 19g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, EGGS, ALMONDS, EGG YOLKS, BAKING SODA, PURE VANILLA EXTRACT, SALT, PURE LEMON OIL. 

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 3 pieces (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100 Fat Cal 15, Total Fat 2 g (3% DV), Sat.Fat 0g (0%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8%DV), Sodium 70mg (3%DV),Total Carb. 17g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Toasted Almond Lemon Zest

INGREDIENTS: UNBLEACHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, EGGS, BUTTER, PISTACHIOS, SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), PISTACHIOS, EGG YOLKS, BAKING SODA, SALT, PURE VANILLA EXTRACT.

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 3 pieces (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 100 Fat Cal 30, Total Fat 3.5 g (5% DV), Sat.Fat 1.5g (8%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8%DV), Sodium 60mg (3%DV),Total Carb. 16g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 8g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (6% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Pistachio Chocolate Chocolate Chunk